Monday, July 25, 2005

Saturday 8/27/05 Gymnastics WOD




















Just wanted to let everyone know about the next Chicago CrossFit meeting. Going with Ryan's (CrossFit Racine) idea of different theme workouts it is time for some Gymnastics!!

I will post some of the equipment at the facility as soon as I get it. Aimee,gymnastics coordinator, will be on hand to help us with the equipment and give us advise on proper form and technique.

Date: Sat. 8/27/05

Time: 9:00AM - 12:00PM

Fee: 5.00 to help cover the facility rental (I wish this could be free like the other workouts but I think the price is not too cost prohibitive for most. If it is for some reason let me know, we can work something out)

Place: Buehler YMCA
1400 W. Northwest Hwy Palatine, Il 60067
(847) 359-2400
http://www.buehlerymca.org/

Workout: TBD

Facility: gymnastics room has one set of ceiling mounted rings, 3 sets of bars, one set of paralell bars (can bring in second set if needed) two 30 foot climbing ropes (unknotted).

Let me know if you have any more questions. daveojeda@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home