Monday, May 22, 2006

Saturday June 24 CrossFit Elements I (One Day Seminar)

We realize that time and location does not allow for everyone to attend our 3 week Elements I class, so on Saturday June 24 from 9AM to 4PM we will be conducting a CrossFit Elements I seminar. This one day seminar will encompass the same training given in our 3 week class but in a condensed and streamlined format. Completion of the Elements I seminar meets the prerequisite for enrolling in group classes.

Some of the functional core movements being taught will include:

Squat
Pull-ups
Deadlift
Push-jerk
KB Swings

For more information on the CrossFit Elements I course click here.

We are excited to be holding the one day seminar at the Aloft Aerial Dance Studio , our newest teaching location! It is located at 941 N California Ave. Chicago, IL 60622

Enroll by 6/21 to reserve your spot in class. Cost is $120.00
Click here to contact us to arrange payment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home