Tuesday, June 20, 2006

CrossFit Chicago Moving Forward!

I wanted to thank everyone who participated in the CrossFit Elements I classes. It has been a pleasure to instruct such inspired and dedicated people. I look forward to all the new people I will meet in the coming months who are embracing CrossFit.

Moving forward the next CrossFit Elements I class will begin on Tuesday 8/8/06. Starting in September we are looking to offer new class times for the CrossFit Elements I class, such as Saturday and Sunday mornings. More group class times will be available as well coming this Fall.

The June 24 one day Elements seminar had to be cancelled but we are planning to reschedule it in late August or early September. Join our mailing list for all the updates and class announcements.

Starting in July we will restart the free group workouts. I will announce the location, date and time next week. The free workout is a great way for you to get a taste of a CrossFit workout and meet other people in the area who are doing Crossfit.

Have a great summer and please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding CrossFit Chicago!

Dave Ojeda - CrossFit Level 1, USAW Club Coach
CrossFit Chicago: The Path to Elite Fitness
dave@crossfitchicago.com
www.crossfitchicago.com
(312) 925-8307

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home